Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Getting caught up

     The second blood test turned out good. My estradiol levels were where they should be. So Christine gave me the instructions for the next phase- Take less Lupron and start taking the Estrogen pills. This helps to start the thickening of the uterus walls so they are ready to accept the transfer. I started with one pill a day and then went to two pills a day. Tomorrow I start taking three a day and I have an appointment for Thursday morning. They will check my uterine lining, I guess.

     Anne has had to take different drugs than me.  She actually has to mix stuff together and then use a needle to shoot it into herself. I believe (but not positive) it is to help boost the growth of follicles so that she will have more eggs available.

     For those that read this blog, please be in constant prayer.  Anne had an appointment with Dr. Young to check on follicle growth. It did not go well. She only had two eggs on one side and the other side couldn't be located. I am not sure yet what that means to the whole process. Anne said that Dr. Young did not seem hopeful. It would be devastating to come this far, only to be let down and not continue. Pray for more follicle growth. Pray for the other ovary to be located. Pray for Dave and Anne and whatever may come next.

Thank you for your support.

I'll give you an update as soon as I know anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment