Friday, May 14, 2010

All is Well So Far

I'm nearing the end of my sentence. Bed rest is not fun when you feel fine. I was a little tired, but that is about it. I've been catching up on my Google Reader, email, random internet surfing, and magazines.

The procedure was great. Other than the fact that my bladder was so full I thought I would pee on the doctor while he was working. And of course, the nurse had to put the ultrasound thing right on top of my bladder and push down! It only took a few minutes and they were done with the transfer. Then they used a catheter to help ease my discomfort. OUCH!

The doctor didn't give precise grades for the embryos, but instead said that 4 of the 5 were excellent. The fifth was okay. So they put in two of the excellent ones and we'll know more in a week or so.

Thanks for all your prayers!

Anne has pictures of me in my hospital garb and some of her from her procedure. Maybe she'll post them for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment