Monday, May 10, 2010

3 Days and Counting

Big things are happening. This is the week. T-Day is in sight.

I had an appointment on Thursday where they had to do another ultrasound.
Yes, that's right. They had to use the probe.
I've talked about it previously. There's a photo if you really want to see.

I thought I'd include another photo in this post. This photo is of the "probe cover" , as they call it.

Here it is.















Doesn't the "probe cover" look suspiciously like an item with a different name?
And do you know what the "probe cover" does? It covers the probe when they use it.
True story. This is the real deal, here.

I got to poke Anne with a gigantic needle yesterday. It was a little frightening. But we did it.
I don't have a photo, but Dave took some pictures of it. Maybe they will post them.
It had to be done at precisely 9pm. Right after the very disappointing 'Amazing Race' that we watched.

It was preparation for tomorrow. It is harvest day for Anne tomorrow.

Please be in prayer for Anne that everything goes smoothly and they get the eggs that they need.
Please be in prayer for Dave and Anne as they have to make an important decision about how many embryos to make.
Please be in prayer for everyone because Transfer Day is Thursday!

I will check back in when I'm able to keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment