Monday, May 31, 2010

God is Good

     I have some great news!!! I know, I know. It's a little late, but I wanted to give Anne a chance to tell everyone she wanted to first.

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

     The blood tests on Monday and Wednesday came back with awesome results. The call came in on Monday with Dave home from lunch and Anne sitting there with him. It was the best timing with the best news. Everyone is very excited (to say the least).

The next step is an appointment we have at the fertility center on June 7. They will be doing an ultrasound to see if both embryos took, or just one. Now that things are a little more of a reality, maybe Anne will make a guest appearance on the blog.

As for me, the pregnancy feels quite normal. I need naps in the afternoon and I have some strange hunger cravings. It does feel a little different. Just knowing this baby isn't mine keeps me a little disconnected. But I think that's normal and probably a good thing.

Thanks for all of your prayers. Please pray that everything goes smoothly for the next couple of months especially- and throughout the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment